I have known him for quite some time but doubted his abilities to sing. Trust me Like everyone else I think I was wrong. Emmy Dee, Jungle Masters' producer needs some more applause on how he is setting standards for his artists and studio.
Trending This week
-
Kaa La Moto, Coast Controversial artist hits at Sudi Boy and Jaguar on their Barua song. His controversies are way too Much. He starte...
-
Audio producer Rabbizle has had a shock of his life time after ‘BAE’ decided call it quits. Our sources claim that Sis P decided to move on...
-
Absurd? In a new twist,King Lawrence, the cousin to Zari Hassan’s ex hubby has now moved to court to pursue paternity rights of Zari’s bab...
-
We have waited for sometime and finally its here. Serah Sarah Ft Dazlah Kiduche music video out. Alot has been said before its relea...
-
What's with this guy? It seems we can't keep his name out of our mouths. Dazlah Kiduche, please bare with the limelight you are ...
